International expert meeting
TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGE AND EMOTIONS AT HOME. EMPOWERING MULTILINGUAL FAMILIES
We are pleased to present to you our expert meeting in the framework of the European project TALES@home
- Target group: international participants
- Date and time: 9th of May 2018, 8:45-13:00 + lunch
- Location: Foyer vzw, Rue des Ateliers 25, 1080 Brussels
- Language: English
- Price: no registration fee
- Registration: please complete the Google Form*
* Note: you have the possibility to participate at dinner on the 8th and a sightseeing tour on the 9th in the afternoon (multicultural neighbourhood of Molenbeek). See registration form.
During this expert meeting participants will exchange research and experience about the use of languages in multilingual families and, more specifically, attitudes and emotions towards languages, learning and their connection to well-being. Research that helps us to understand family dynamics and reported experiences with families are also welcomed.
Further information: Hilde.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project website: www.talesathome.eu
- 8:45-9:15 Welcome!
- 9:15 Introduction
- 9:30 Keynote speakers
- 10:45 Poster sessions
- 11:30 Keynote speakers
- 12:45 Closure / short reflections of policymakers
- 13:00 Lunch
(more information will be made available as the planning progresses)
Keynote presentation: Please send your abstract to email@example.com before the 31st of December 2017, confirmation will be send before the end of January. Use this template.
Poster presentation: Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 31st of December 2017, confirmation will be send before the end of January. Use this template.
HOW TO REACH THE EXPERT MEETING
Metro: Graaf van Vlaanderen / Comte de Flandre (line 1 and 5) or Ribaucourt (line 2 and 6)
Travelling by car: parking is rare!