- TRAINING - 5 audio courses in English (each about 20 minutes long) with more information about the theoretical background, research and a presentation of the tool itself:
Training 1 - THEORETICAL BACKGROUND
Training 2 - FOCUS ON IDENTITY
Training 3 - SURVEY ON LANGUAGES & EMOTIONS
Training 4 - SURVEY ON PROFESSIONALS WORKING WITH MULTILINGUAL FAMILIES
Training 5 - PRESENTATION OF THE TOOL
- MANUAL - a practical guide to using the tool in six different languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian
- SCREENING - two small screening tools to be used for a first impression of the feelings and attitudes regarding language use and multilingualism: for Children (in English, French, Italian, Dutch, Lithuanian, German) and Parents (in English, French, Italian, Dutch, Lithuanian, German).
- Tales@home project leaflet.
- Stakeholders text – this text offers a broader view on our ideas, and recommendations, about home languages and sustaining multilingual families.